Evesham Festival of Words
A celebration of words in all their forms, written, spoken, sung, with something for all the family.
Click here see what you’ve missed this year.
Exciting times! Check out our first Festival video from this year’s Open Mic session.
Details of all 2019 events, and how to obtain tickets are now on the website (under Programme).
TICKETS ARE NOW ON SALE!!
If you have any queries, contact Festival Chair, email: [email protected], or tel: 0787 1285606.
You can now buy a BRILLIANT BOOK BAG! This handy cotton bag – especially designed for the Evesham Festival of Words – is a wonderful memento and an excellent gift! Stock is limited; so make sure to buy yours now! Also available to purchase at Festival events. Price: £2.50 plus £1.25 P&P.
You can now buy the LIMITED EDITION Short Story ANTHOLOGY (2018). An excellent gift for only £5.00 plus £1.25 P&P.
So, how was 2018?
- Six Word Stories: “Reverse graffiti is a really neat way of showing these stories to the public.” (Sue Ablett)
- Bridging the Gap (Broadway Museum): “A wonderful evening; delightful concert in a beautiful setting” (Joan Davis).
- Laurie Lee (Evesham Rowing Club): “David Parker was a superb speaker. A fascinating insight into Laurie Lee.” (Ann Albright)
- Where is Mrs Christie? (Town Hall): “Liz Grand was a real tour-de-force.” (Annette France)
- Up with the Lark (Ellenden Farm Shop): “Wonderful venue, great meal, and Joan Bomford was brilliant.” (Chris O’Connor)